Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Are you kiddn' me!?

<Disclaimer> I'm not a political person. I mean it's only been a few months that I really started to take notice of what's going on around me. So obviously I might have my facts wrong.. I do however try my absolute best to research on my own, from what I believe to be truthful sources.. then form my own opinion on the matter. But don't take my word for it.. Do your part, research and educate yourself.. learn the facts and form your own opinions too!.</Disclaimer>


So let me get this straight.. we have a President that's trying to take away OUR guns, which violates the 2nd Amendment, then SELLING those guns freely to Mexican drug cartels, causing even more crazy shootings a crossed the border... trying to KEEP the power to kill U.S Citizens without trial (how the HECK was that allowed in the first place?!) violating the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Amendments (see below for excerpts).Is this really what we signed up for?

Oath of office of the President of the United States. sourse: wikipedia.org
...., and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
I don't understand... he said those words.. he in FACT repeated them TWICE (audio proof at the above source), yet he defiantly disregards them? 

Same goes for current Politicians taking a similar Oath. source: senate.gov
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States ... "
What's going on here?! Why are there so many Officials completely ignoring their Oaths and the United States SUPREME LAW!?

" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. "

So I ask YOU, why do we allow political figures (Including the PRESIDENT) to freely, openly and defiantly ATTACK our Constitution?






source: archives.gov
2nd (..., the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.)
4th (The right of the people to be secure in their persons, ..., against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, ...)
5th (No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, ... without due process of law; ...)
6th (... right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, ...)
7th (..., the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, ...)
8th (,.. nor cruel and unusual punishments inflected.)

No comments: